Feast Fab Collab Is Back With New Products Exclusively Available at New Seasons Market!
‘Tis the season for Feast Fab Collab, our summer product series. We’ve partnered with participating artisans, chefs and our retail partner New Seasons Market to create limited edition, one-of-a-kind Feast Portland-inspired items. The collaboration products will be released at New Seasons Market locations in Oregon and SW Washington all summer long. A portion of gross sales from all Feast Fab Collab items will be donated to Feast Portland’s charitable partners, Partners for a Hunger-Free Oregon and Urban Gleaners.
Feast Portland 2018 Feast Fab Collab participants include: New Seasons Market, Olympia Provisions, 10 Barrel Brewing Co., Ruby Jewel, Oregon Fruit Products, Bob’s Red Mill, Chef Maya Lovelace of Yonder (Portland, OR), Chef Elias Cairo of Olympia Provisions (Portland, OR), and Chef Joshua McFadden of Ava Gene’s (Portland, OR).
- Feast Mode Lager with 10 Barrel Brewing Co. – Launching Wednesday, July 25
- This is the most thirst quenching beer you could ever hope for. Feast Mode is a premium lager featuring pilsner malt, flaked rice and a subtle hopping for an ultra light and refreshing beer. Perfect for pounding on the porch or while grubbin’ out with friends.
- Price: $7.99 / 4 pack
- Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches with Maya Lovelace and Ruby Jewel – Launching Wednesday, August 22
- Maya’s Southern Strawberry Ice Cream Sandwich: Featuring cornmeal from Bob’s Red Mill and strawberries from Oregon Fruit Products, these chewy cornmeal cookie and strawberry buttermilk ice cream sandwich represents the best of the Appalachian pantry – the preserved corn that serves as the backbone of every meal, the buttermilk giving richness and tang, and strawberry jam pulling us right back into the warm and sunny days of late spring.
- Grandma Mae’s Sweet Molasses Ice Cream Sandwich: These ice cream sandwiches are inspired by the molasses and apple butter sandwich cookies found in Chef Maya’s grandma’s secret cookie stash – the cookies were soft and chewy, and her apple butter seeped into them to create a surprisingly luxurious texture and a combination of farmhouse flavors she only ever tasted in her Grandma’s home.
- Price: $2.99
- Olympia Provisions Chef Sausage Series with Salumist Elias Cairo – Launching Monday, September 3rd
- Ava Gene’s Owner-Chef Joshua McFadden was motivated by his love of Roman-inspiredfood when creating this specialty Italian sausage stuffed with kale and provolone cheese, poached to perfection. Grill and pair with fresh pasta, olive oil and some garden cherry tomatoes to elevate your pasta game.
- Price: $8.99
Select Feast Fab Collab items will be featured at the Friday and Saturday Grand Tasting Presented By New Seasons Market. Grab your tickets now. Follow #FeastFabCollab on Instagram for more information and updates!