- Gregory Gourdet, Departure Restaurant and Lounge (Portland, OR)
- Gina Helvie, Trinket (Portland, OR)
- Matt Jennings, Full Heart Hospitality, Inc (Charlotte, VT)
- Eric Joppie, Olympia Provisions NW (Portland, OR)
- Patrick McKee, Estes (Portland, OR)
- Gabriel Rucker, Le Pigeon (Portland, OR)
- Michael Solomonov, Zahav (Philadelphia, PA)
- Callie Speer, Holy Roller (Austin, TX)
More Zero Proof
Friday, Sept 13th 6:30pmThe Nightwood Society
The dinner that brought the zeitgeist of the sobriety and wellness movement to life via the personal stories of leading chefs from around the country is back for another ground-breaking evening. The second year of Zero Proof, spearheaded by chefs Gabriel Rucker (Le Pigeon) and Gregory Gourdet (Departure Restaurant and Lounge), will welcome local and visiting chefs and bartenders to continue to shine a light on the importance of supporting those practicing balance and wellness in this community.
All inclusive. Price covers food and drink. 21 and over only.