- Rupert and Carrie Blease, Lord Stanley (San Francisco, CA)
- Greg Denton and Gabrielle Quiñónez Denton, Bistro Agnes (Portland, OR)
- Katy Millard, Coquine (Portland, OR)
- Marius Pop, Nuvrei (Portland, OR)
- Althea Grey Potter, Oui Wine Bar + Restaurant (Portland, OR)
- Johnathon Proville, L'Oursin (Seattle, WA)
- Elise Walker, La Moule (Portland, OR)
- Jin Soo Yang, Bamboo Sushi (Portland, OR)
Saturday, Sept 15th 6:00pm - 8:30pmStumptown Coffee Roasters
See you September 2019!
France and Oregon may be 5,000 miles apart, but they’re linked by a common thread: extraordinary cuisine, exceptional wines and of course… joie de vivre. On Saturday night, Old World and New World embrace for an evening of fun and simple pleasures. We’ll uncork some of the best wines from Beaujolais with our favorite wine people from Portland and beyond. Meanwhile, Parisian-inspired chefs including JJ Proville (L’Oursin, Seattle), Jin Soo Yang (Bamboo Sushi, Portland), Elise Walker (La Moule, Portland), Althea Grey Potter (Oui Wine Bar + Restaurant, Portland) Greg and Gabi Denton (Bistro Agnes, Portland), Carrie and Rupert Blease (Lord Stanley, San Francisco), Katy Millard (Coquine, Portland) and Marius Pop (Nuvrei, Portland) will dish up their progressive take on French bistro food. Ooh. La. La.
All inclusive. Price covers food and drink. 21 and over only.