- Javier Canteras, Urdaneta (Portland, OR)
- Maylin Chavez, Olympia Oyster Bar (Portland, OR)
- José Chesa, Ataula (Portland, OR)
- Aaron Crowder, Cervo's (New York, NY)
- John Gorham, Toro Bravo (Portland, OR)
- Scott Ketterman, Crown Paella (Portland, OR)
- Althea Grey Potter, Oui! Wine Bar + Restaurant (Portland, OR)
Sunday, Sept 15th 5:00pm - 7:30pmStumptown Coffee Roasters
When you think of Spanish fare, what pops into your head? Tapas and a pitcher of sangria, maybe? Well, forget your preconceptions for one night. From big Basque ribeye steaks to seafood from Galicia to Valencian paella, Spanish cuisine is intensely regional, varied and beyond definition. Add seven boundary-pushing chefs, and you have a spectacular, Sunday evening finale to four days of Feast festivities. Chef Aaron Crowder (Cervo’s, New York City) joins local luminaries José Chesa (Ataula), John Gorham (Toro Bravo), Javier Canteras (Urdaneta), Scott Ketterman (Crown Paella), Althea Grey Potter (Oui! Wine Bar and Restaurant), and Maylin Chavez (Olympia Oyster Bar) for this can’t miss event. On the menu: both classic and border-blurring cuisine, accompanied by a collection of fine wines from the Iberian Peninsula and points beyond.
All inclusive. Price covers food and drink. 21 and over only.