- Sara Hauman, Arden (Portland, OR)
- Karl Holl, Spatzle and Speck at Park Avenue Wines (Portland, OR)
- Reem Kassis, The Palestinian Table (Philadelphia, PA)
- Lacy Larson, Pacific Coast Fruit Company (Portland, OR)
- Joshua McFadden, Ava Gene's (Portland, OR)
- Kasey Mills, Mediterranean Exploration Company (Portland, OR)
- Sam Smith, Tusk (Portland, OR)
- Michael Solomonov, Zahav (Philadelphia, PA)
- Justin Woodward, OK Omens (Portland, OR)
Vegetables: A Love Story, Continued
Saturday, Sept 14th 5:30pm - 8:00pmStumptown Coffee Roasters
Here, in one of America’s most prolific produce-growing regions, our local bounty is a source of endless inspiration for chefs near and far. See it on full display as eight top-flight chefs put vegetables on a pedestal – and on your plate – at the return of this popular Feast event. Michael Solomonov (Zahav, Philadelphia) and Reem Kassis (The Palestinian Table) join Portland’s own Joshua McFadden (Ava Gene’s), Sam Smith (Tusk), Justin Woodward (OK Omens), Karl Holl (Spatzle and Speck at Park Avenue Wines), Sara Hauman (Arden Wine Bar + Kitchen), and Kasey Mills (Mediterranean Exploration Co.) to create a vegetable-focused celebration of fresh ingredients and unexpected flavor combinations. You’ll never think of vegetables as a side dish ever, ever again.
All inclusive. Price covers food and drink. 21 and over only.