- Scott Dolich, Park Kitchen (Portland, OR)
- Edouardo Jordan, JuneBaby (Seattle, WA)
- Tyler Malek, Salt & Straw (Portland, OR)
- Joshua McFadden, Ava Gene's (Portland, OR)
- David Sapp, Park Kitchen (Portland, OR)
- Julia Sherman, Salad for President (Brooklyn, NY)
- Bryan Lee Weaver, Butcher & Bee (Nashville, TN)
2017 Vegetables: A Love Story, Featuring Healthyish by Bon Appétit
Saturday, Sept 16th 4:30pm - 7:30pmStumptown Coffee Roasters
Can you fall head over heels in love with vegetables? According to Chef Joshua McFadden (Ava Gene’s, Portland), the answer is 100% yes. Join McFadden and a dream team of collaborators—Edouardo Jordan (JuneBaby, Seattle), Bryan Lee Weaver (Butcher & Bee, Nashville), Julia Sherman (Salad for President, NYC), Scott Dolich and David Sapp, (Park Kitchen), Tyler Malek (Salt & Straw) and Josh Alsberg (Rubinette Produce)—to find out how they create the vegetable-forward dishes you can’t stop dreaming about. Bonus: Some of Portland’s favorite artists and craftspeople will be on hand to show their wares.
Libations from: Hyland Estates, Westmount, and Hendrick’s Gin
All inclusive. Price covers food and drink. 21 and over only.