TURN YOUR FEAST PORTLAND WEEKEND INTO AN OREGON ROAD TRIP
So, what makes Portland’s food scene so buzzworthy? Well, it has a lot to do with what happens outside of the city — that’s where you’ll find the real bounty of Oregon. Turn your plans for Feast Portland into an Oregon foodie excursion with tasty road trips designed to help visitors experience where all our good ingredients come from and meet the folks who make them. Check into an intimate country inn. Head out into wine country for a tasting with one of our vintners. Hit the coast and grab some seafood right on the docks. Here are a few itineraries to get you inspired.
TASTE THE REGIONS OF OREGON
- Earn your meal in Mt. Hood and the Gorge
- Sample cheeses in the Willamette Valley
- Don’t miss the best chowder on the Oregon Coast
- Plan the perfect picnic for Central Oregon
- Hop onto a bike and brew tour of Portland
- Worth driving to Eastern Oregon’s Cowboy Country
- Eat your way through Southern Oregon
CHEERS TO OREGON WINE
- Sip pinot at seven of the valley’s most beautiful vineyards
- Tour organic wineries in the Tualatin Valley
- Raft the rapids with Oregon vintners
- Experience Oregon Wine County on horseback
- Make a bucket list of Oregon wineries
ENJOY FARM-TO-TABLE FINDS
- Slow down on the Wild Rivers Coast for fresh farm foods
- Find your next meal straight from the farm
- Go wild foraging with an innovative chef
- Dig for dinner along the Oregon Coast
HUNGRY FOR MORE?
Interested in more tasty trips and all things deliciously Oregon? Click here to sign up for Travel Oregon’s culinary e-newsletter.